- The History of FSIP…
- Lead-Acid Battery Restoration
- Club Car 101887901 Controller
- Golf Cart Motors – More Speed & Torque
- Happy Holidays!
- Xtender Battery Regenerator
- FSIP Named Distributor by Delta-Q Technologies
- Why do motor controllers fail?
- New Zapi 16 Handset!
- Golf Car Motor Webinar
- Xtender Battery Restoration Technology
- SMARTUP Battery Monitor
- Golf Cart Conversion Kit Webinar
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Golf Cart Conversion Kits
- FSIP’s General Electronic Repair Program
- Forklift Conversion Kits
- GREEN6 Power Module Based Charger
- USB Charger for Golf Carts!
- Meet Our Xtender Team
- Golf Cart Product Training
- Free Tech Support From FSIP
- A Day in the Life of a Control at FSIP…
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Customer Spotlight: K1 Speed
- New GREEN6 3-Phase Battery Charger!
- The Truth About Battery Regeneration
- Using a Curtis Handset with your Golf Cart
- Using Knock-Off Contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Eastern Lift Truck Company
- Remanufacturing For Your Floor Machine Controls and Chargers…
- Check out the NEW ChargePlus!
- Why Stock Multiple Chargers?
- FSIP’s Enhanced Warranty
- Golf Cart Battery Chargers: Transformer Vs. High-Frequency
- Need something repaired that is not in our remanufacturing program?
- New Universal Replacement Golf Cart Charger!
- Troubleshooting SCR Panels Made Easy
- Keeping up with the Joneses – Custom Golf Carts
- Revive your Batteries – Revive your Profits
- The GE LX Handset…your questions answered.
- DC-DC Converters
- Are you using knock-off contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Golf Cart Services
- FSIP At The Battery Show
- FSIP in the Community
- 10 Ways to Keep Winter from Winning
- FSIP is Eco-Friendly by Design
- Sevcon Certified Remanufactured Controls
- Our Commitment To You
- FSIP is proud of its Carlisle Heritage!
- Load Testing….and Replicating Real Life Conditions
- About your Golf Cart Solenoid
- Training Classes For Forklift Technicians
- Curtis Certified Service
- In-Depth Testing Process
- Selling Your Cores: Your Questions Answered
- More Torque More Power – Golf Cart Conversion Kits
- Your Control and FSIP’s Remanufacturing Process
- We’re ISO Certified
Tag Archives: golf cart batteries
Check out this brief informative video about the Xtender Battery Regenerator, available exclusively from FSIP! In this video you will see how easy it is to use the Xtender Battery Regenerator to either maintain your batteries, or generate revenue by … Continue reading
Batteries can be one of the largest expenditures for businesses with electric vehicles designed to keep the operations moving. Wouldn’t it be great to understand how the batteries are being used each day, to see if there are opportunities to … Continue reading
FSIP became the exclusive source for the new Xtender Battery Regenerator in 2014. This revolutionary machine safely discharges, desulfates, tests and recharges all types of lead-acid batteries used throughout many industries such as material handling, golf, telecommunications, UPS, utility and … Continue reading
by Matt Potter, Application Specialist at FSIP In December of 2014 FSIP began selling a machine which effectively regenerates lead acid based batteries. This has stirred up quite a bit of interest, as I am sure you can imagine the … Continue reading
Looking for a new revenue stream or to save money on new battery purchases? The latest technology in lead-acid battery restoration could provide the answer. The Xtender Regenerator offers an easy, user-friendly interface for programing the machine to regenerate all … Continue reading