- FSIP Now Remanufactures Inmotion Steer Motors
- Flight Systems Industrial Products Receives Industry Award
- 2017 Customer Service Week
- We’re ISO Certified…
- FSIP Acquires ARS Solutions, LLC
- The History of FSIP…
- Lead-Acid Battery Restoration
- Club Car 101887901 Controller
- Golf Cart Motors – More Speed & Torque
- Happy Holidays!
- Xtender Battery Regenerator
- FSIP Named Distributor by Delta-Q Technologies
- Why do motor controllers fail?
- New Zapi 16 Handset!
- Golf Car Motor Webinar
- Xtender Battery Restoration Technology
- SMARTUP Battery Monitor
- Golf Cart Conversion Kit Webinar
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Golf Cart Conversion Kits
- FSIP’s General Electronic Repair Program
- Forklift Conversion Kits
- GREEN6 Power Module Based Charger
- USB Charger for Golf Carts!
- Golf Cart Product Training
- Free Tech Support From FSIP
- A Day in the Life of a Control at FSIP…
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Customer Spotlight: K1 Speed
- New GREEN6 3-Phase Battery Charger!
- The Truth About Battery Regeneration
- Using a Curtis Handset with your Golf Cart
- Using Knock-Off Contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Eastern Lift Truck Company
- Remanufacturing For Your Floor Machine Controls and Chargers…
- Check out the NEW ChargePlus!
- Why Stock Multiple Chargers?
- FSIP’s Enhanced Warranty
- Golf Cart Battery Chargers: Transformer Vs. High-Frequency
- Need something repaired that is not in our remanufacturing program?
- New Universal Replacement Golf Cart Charger!
- Troubleshooting SCR Panels Made Easy
- Keeping up with the Joneses – Custom Golf Carts
- Revive your Batteries – Revive your Profits
- The GE LX Handset…your questions answered.
- DC-DC Converters
- Are you using knock-off contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Golf Cart Services
- FSIP At The Battery Show
- FSIP in the Community
- 10 Ways to Keep Winter from Winning
- FSIP is Eco-Friendly by Design
- Sevcon Certified Remanufactured Controls
- Our Commitment To You
- FSIP is proud of its Carlisle Heritage!
- Load Testing….and Replicating Real Life Conditions
- About your Golf Cart Solenoid
- Training Classes For Forklift Technicians
- Curtis Certified Service
- In-Depth Testing Process
Tag Archives: GE
Looking for the Club Car Power Drive Plus OEM Original Motor Speed Controller? Part number 101887901, 49-SH4D222C2, IN STOCK and ready to ship! Call now! 1-800-333-1194 Advertisements
If you aren’t using GE Original Contactors, you may be losing money, and here’s why! Call 1-800-333-1194 to order!
The GE Handset is a multi-functional tool to be used with the LX, ZX, and SX Series GE solid-state controls. This handset will allow authorized personnel to perform many functions on GE motor controllers such as assisting in troubleshooting, adjusting … Continue reading
A DC-DC converter is a discrete solid state device that converts DC voltage from one level to another. The ability to do so becomes interestingly handy primarily when adding accessories to electric vehicles. For instance if you had a golf … Continue reading
In 2010 FSIP acquired the rights to manufacture GE parts and controllers for electric vehicles, which included the GE contactors. We transitioned over to marking all GE contactors with our logo. Although the logo has changed, the product continues to … Continue reading
You may have read our post regarding the testing procedures at Flight Systems Industrial Products (FSIP), but that post didn’t tell you about the countless man hours spent developing product specific testing software that is meant to replicate real life … Continue reading
by Morgan Kurtz, Product Specialist at FSIP I’ve been managing the Flight Systems Industrial Products Core Purchase program for almost a year now. I find that a lot of people have the same questions about selling their cores to us … Continue reading
At Flight Systems Industrial Products we pride ourselves on the quality and consistency that each and every control receives, when it enters our facility. First, all packages are delivered to our shipping dock each morning. The boxes are opened up, … Continue reading