- 2017 Customer Service Week
- We’re ISO Certified…
- FSIP Acquires ARS Solutions, LLC
- The History of FSIP…
- Lead-Acid Battery Restoration
- Club Car 101887901 Controller
- Golf Cart Motors – More Speed & Torque
- Happy Holidays!
- Xtender Battery Regenerator
- FSIP Named Distributor by Delta-Q Technologies
- Why do motor controllers fail?
- New Zapi 16 Handset!
- Golf Car Motor Webinar
- Xtender Battery Restoration Technology
- SMARTUP Battery Monitor
- Golf Cart Conversion Kit Webinar
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Golf Cart Conversion Kits
- FSIP’s General Electronic Repair Program
- Forklift Conversion Kits
- GREEN6 Power Module Based Charger
- USB Charger for Golf Carts!
- Golf Cart Product Training
- Free Tech Support From FSIP
- A Day in the Life of a Control at FSIP…
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Customer Spotlight: K1 Speed
- New GREEN6 3-Phase Battery Charger!
- The Truth About Battery Regeneration
- Using a Curtis Handset with your Golf Cart
- Using Knock-Off Contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Eastern Lift Truck Company
- Remanufacturing For Your Floor Machine Controls and Chargers…
- Check out the NEW ChargePlus!
- Why Stock Multiple Chargers?
- FSIP’s Enhanced Warranty
- Golf Cart Battery Chargers: Transformer Vs. High-Frequency
- Need something repaired that is not in our remanufacturing program?
- New Universal Replacement Golf Cart Charger!
- Troubleshooting SCR Panels Made Easy
- Keeping up with the Joneses – Custom Golf Carts
- Revive your Batteries – Revive your Profits
- The GE LX Handset…your questions answered.
- DC-DC Converters
- Are you using knock-off contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Golf Cart Services
- FSIP At The Battery Show
- FSIP in the Community
- 10 Ways to Keep Winter from Winning
- FSIP is Eco-Friendly by Design
- Sevcon Certified Remanufactured Controls
- Our Commitment To You
- FSIP is proud of its Carlisle Heritage!
- Load Testing….and Replicating Real Life Conditions
- About your Golf Cart Solenoid
- Training Classes For Forklift Technicians
- Curtis Certified Service
- In-Depth Testing Process
- Selling Your Cores: Your Questions Answered
- More Torque More Power – Golf Cart Conversion Kits
Tag Archives: fix
Looking for the Club Car Power Drive Plus OEM Original Motor Speed Controller? Part number 101887901, 49-SH4D222C2, IN STOCK and ready to ship! Call now! 1-800-333-1194 Advertisements
Since FSIP is in the business of remanufacturing controllers which have failed, we have seen it all. There are many reasons for why your controller may fail…some are avoidable, and some are not. Here is a list of common causes … Continue reading
Do you have an electronic part in need of repair? Is it not in our remanufacturing program? Don’t know where to send it? Send it to us! Our NEW General Electronic Repair Program can help! You are probably asking yourself, … Continue reading
Here at FSIP, we are proud to offer our customers free technical support. Our Quality Department is fully staffed to assist you, and we provide several methods for you to get your questions answered. We offer a live chat through … Continue reading
Do you want to enhance your warranty on remanufactured controls from FSIP? Ask about Reman Extra! All controls remanufactured by FSIP come with a comprehensive one-year warranty. This warranty covers the entire unit, not only the components that have been … Continue reading
FSIP has been remanufacturing electronics used in electric vehicles for over 45 years. It all started when a customer walked in with a controller we hadn’t seen before, and asked if we could repair it. Our expertise was with electronics … Continue reading
A DC-DC converter is a discrete solid state device that converts DC voltage from one level to another. The ability to do so becomes interestingly handy primarily when adding accessories to electric vehicles. For instance if you had a golf … Continue reading
Want your employees to learn more about how Electric Vehicle systems work? Or obtain a better understanding of AC Transistorized controls? Just sign them up for one or both of our annual service school classes! “What will my technicians get … Continue reading
One of the many advantages of sending your controllers to Flight Systems Industrial Products to be remanufactured is the relationships that we have with major controller manufacturers. We have been remanufacturing Curtis Instruments products since the early 1990s, but in … Continue reading