- 2017 Customer Service Week
- We’re ISO Certified…
- FSIP Acquires ARS Solutions, LLC
- The History of FSIP…
- Lead-Acid Battery Restoration
- Club Car 101887901 Controller
- Golf Cart Motors – More Speed & Torque
- Happy Holidays!
- Xtender Battery Regenerator
- FSIP Named Distributor by Delta-Q Technologies
- Why do motor controllers fail?
- New Zapi 16 Handset!
- Golf Car Motor Webinar
- Xtender Battery Restoration Technology
- SMARTUP Battery Monitor
- Golf Cart Conversion Kit Webinar
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Golf Cart Conversion Kits
- FSIP’s General Electronic Repair Program
- Forklift Conversion Kits
- GREEN6 Power Module Based Charger
- USB Charger for Golf Carts!
- Golf Cart Product Training
- Free Tech Support From FSIP
- A Day in the Life of a Control at FSIP…
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Customer Spotlight: K1 Speed
- New GREEN6 3-Phase Battery Charger!
- The Truth About Battery Regeneration
- Using a Curtis Handset with your Golf Cart
- Using Knock-Off Contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Eastern Lift Truck Company
- Remanufacturing For Your Floor Machine Controls and Chargers…
- Check out the NEW ChargePlus!
- Why Stock Multiple Chargers?
- FSIP’s Enhanced Warranty
- Golf Cart Battery Chargers: Transformer Vs. High-Frequency
- Need something repaired that is not in our remanufacturing program?
- New Universal Replacement Golf Cart Charger!
- Troubleshooting SCR Panels Made Easy
- Keeping up with the Joneses – Custom Golf Carts
- Revive your Batteries – Revive your Profits
- The GE LX Handset…your questions answered.
- DC-DC Converters
- Are you using knock-off contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Golf Cart Services
- FSIP At The Battery Show
- FSIP in the Community
- 10 Ways to Keep Winter from Winning
- FSIP is Eco-Friendly by Design
- Sevcon Certified Remanufactured Controls
- Our Commitment To You
- FSIP is proud of its Carlisle Heritage!
- Load Testing….and Replicating Real Life Conditions
- About your Golf Cart Solenoid
- Training Classes For Forklift Technicians
- Curtis Certified Service
- In-Depth Testing Process
- Selling Your Cores: Your Questions Answered
- More Torque More Power – Golf Cart Conversion Kits
Tag Archives: Curtis
Since FSIP is in the business of remanufacturing controllers which have failed, we have seen it all. There are many reasons for why your controller may fail…some are avoidable, and some are not. Here is a list of common causes … Continue reading
K1 Speed is the premier indoor go kart company in the United States with more than 25 locations. They were one of the first companies to bring electric karts and indoor go kart tracks to Southern California, with their first … Continue reading
How often do you spend hours diagnosing issues on your electric vehicle? Luckily there is a device that can help you save time on Curtis controllers. The Curtis 1313K-3301 handset has the capability of monitoring vehicles performance, and it reads the … Continue reading
A DC-DC converter is a discrete solid state device that converts DC voltage from one level to another. The ability to do so becomes interestingly handy primarily when adding accessories to electric vehicles. For instance if you had a golf … Continue reading
You may have read our post regarding the testing procedures at Flight Systems Industrial Products (FSIP), but that post didn’t tell you about the countless man hours spent developing product specific testing software that is meant to replicate real life … Continue reading
One of the many advantages of sending your controllers to Flight Systems Industrial Products to be remanufactured is the relationships that we have with major controller manufacturers. We have been remanufacturing Curtis Instruments products since the early 1990s, but in … Continue reading