- FSIP Now Remanufactures Inmotion Steer Motors
- Flight Systems Industrial Products Receives Industry Award
- 2017 Customer Service Week
- We’re ISO Certified…
- FSIP Acquires ARS Solutions, LLC
- The History of FSIP…
- Lead-Acid Battery Restoration
- Club Car 101887901 Controller
- Golf Cart Motors – More Speed & Torque
- Happy Holidays!
- Xtender Battery Regenerator
- FSIP Named Distributor by Delta-Q Technologies
- Why do motor controllers fail?
- New Zapi 16 Handset!
- Golf Car Motor Webinar
- Xtender Battery Restoration Technology
- SMARTUP Battery Monitor
- Golf Cart Conversion Kit Webinar
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Golf Cart Conversion Kits
- FSIP’s General Electronic Repair Program
- Forklift Conversion Kits
- GREEN6 Power Module Based Charger
- USB Charger for Golf Carts!
- Golf Cart Product Training
- Free Tech Support From FSIP
- A Day in the Life of a Control at FSIP…
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Customer Spotlight: K1 Speed
- New GREEN6 3-Phase Battery Charger!
- The Truth About Battery Regeneration
- Using a Curtis Handset with your Golf Cart
- Using Knock-Off Contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Eastern Lift Truck Company
- Remanufacturing For Your Floor Machine Controls and Chargers…
- Check out the NEW ChargePlus!
- Why Stock Multiple Chargers?
- FSIP’s Enhanced Warranty
- Golf Cart Battery Chargers: Transformer Vs. High-Frequency
- Need something repaired that is not in our remanufacturing program?
- New Universal Replacement Golf Cart Charger!
- Troubleshooting SCR Panels Made Easy
- Keeping up with the Joneses – Custom Golf Carts
- Revive your Batteries – Revive your Profits
- The GE LX Handset…your questions answered.
- DC-DC Converters
- Are you using knock-off contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Golf Cart Services
- FSIP At The Battery Show
- FSIP in the Community
- 10 Ways to Keep Winter from Winning
- FSIP is Eco-Friendly by Design
- Sevcon Certified Remanufactured Controls
- Our Commitment To You
- FSIP is proud of its Carlisle Heritage!
- Load Testing….and Replicating Real Life Conditions
- About your Golf Cart Solenoid
- Training Classes For Forklift Technicians
- Curtis Certified Service
- In-Depth Testing Process
Tag Archives: club car
Looking for the Club Car Power Drive Plus OEM Original Motor Speed Controller? Part number 101887901, 49-SH4D222C2, IN STOCK and ready to ship! Call now! 1-800-333-1194 Advertisements
Exclusively from FSIP! For E-Z-GO, Club Car, and Yamaha carts! Increase speed & torque!
FSIP hosted a webinar about our Performance Golf Cart Motors on June 23rd, 2016. Here is a recording for anyone who missed it!
FSIP hosted a webinar about our golf cart conversion kits on April 1st, 2016. Here is a recording for anyone who missed it.
If you work on enough golf carts over time you realize that every golf cart is different from the last one you worked on. Sometimes it is nearly impossible to find parts for the odd ball carts you come across, … Continue reading
Do your customers dislike being out of touch when they are on the golf course? Do they like to listen to music or need directions when tooling around town? Now you can offer them just what they need! Our USB … Continue reading
Here at FSIP, we are proud to offer our customers free technical support. Our Quality Department is fully staffed to assist you, and we provide several methods for you to get your questions answered. We offer a live chat through … Continue reading
The ultimate replacement battery charger for Club Car, E-Z-GO and Yamaha golf carts! Start a charge cycle as low as 2 volts! Call 1-800-333-1194 to order! Volume Discounts Available!
ChargePlus is compatible with E-Z-GO, Club Car and Yamaha in 36 and 48 volts. We offer a high frequency charger with interchangeable DC connection cables that can be easily switched to fit various carts. ChargePlus is durable yet lightweight and … Continue reading
A battery’s performance is only as good as its charger. Over 50% of battery problems are caused not by the battery itself, but by wrong or insufficient charging. A proper charging regime is based on battery technology, temperature, state of charge … Continue reading