- Core Purchasing
- Battery Monitoring System (BMS)
- Battery Maintenance Catalog
- ChargePlus Universal Battery Charger
- Sulfation: Archenemy of Lead-acid Batteries
- Commercial Dry Steam Cleaner
- DisChargePlus Battery Discharger
- Lead-Acid Battery Maintenance
- FSIP Celebrates 50 Years!
- FSIP’s new store!
- Get To Know Your Lead-Acid Batteries Through Load Testing
- New FSIP Company Video!
- New 2018 Product Overview
- FSIP Now Remanufactures Inmotion Steer Motors
- Flight Systems Industrial Products Receives Industry Award
- 2017 Customer Service Week
- We’re ISO Certified…
- FSIP Acquires ARS Solutions, LLC
- The History of FSIP…
- Lead-Acid Battery Restoration
- Club Car 101887901 Controller
- Golf Cart Motors – More Speed & Torque
- Happy Holidays!
- Xtender Battery Regenerator
- FSIP Named Distributor by Delta-Q Technologies
- Why do motor controllers fail?
- New Zapi 16 Handset!
- Golf Car Motor Webinar
- Xtender Battery Restoration Technology
- SMARTUP Battery Monitor
- Golf Cart Conversion Kit Webinar
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Golf Cart Conversion Kits
- FSIP’s General Electronic Repair Program
- Forklift Conversion Kits
- GREEN6 Power Module Based Charger
- USB Charger for Golf Carts!
- Golf Cart Product Training
- Free Tech Support From FSIP
- A Day in the Life of a Control at FSIP…
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Customer Spotlight: K1 Speed
- New GREEN6 3-Phase Battery Charger!
- The Truth About Battery Regeneration
- Using a Curtis Handset with your Golf Cart
- Using Knock-Off Contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Eastern Lift Truck Company
- Remanufacturing For Your Floor Machine Controls and Chargers…
- Check out the NEW ChargePlus!
- Why Stock Multiple Chargers?
- FSIP’s Enhanced Warranty
- Golf Cart Battery Chargers: Transformer Vs. High-Frequency
- Need something repaired that is not in our remanufacturing program?
- New Universal Replacement Golf Cart Charger!
- Troubleshooting SCR Panels Made Easy
- Keeping up with the Joneses – Custom Golf Carts
- Revive your Batteries – Revive your Profits
- The GE LX Handset…your questions answered.
- DC-DC Converters
- Are you using knock-off contactors?
Category Archives: Remanufacturing
K1 Speed is the premier indoor go kart company in the United States with more than 25 locations. They were one of the first companies to bring electric karts and indoor go kart tracks to Southern California, with their first … Continue reading
If you aren’t using GE Original Contactors, you may be losing money, and here’s why! Call 1-800-333-1194 to order!
Did you know that FSIP can save you money on the controls and battery chargers that are used on many of the popular floor machines manufactured by Tennant-Nobles, Nilfisk-Advance, Karcher-Windsor, Tomcat, Minuteman and Clarke? Many of the controls, displays and … Continue reading
Do you want to enhance your warranty on remanufactured controls from FSIP? Ask about Reman Extra! All controls remanufactured by FSIP come with a comprehensive one-year warranty. This warranty covers the entire unit, not only the components that have been … Continue reading
A battery’s performance is only as good as its charger. Over 50% of battery problems are caused not by the battery itself, but by wrong or insufficient charging. A proper charging regime is based on battery technology, temperature, state of charge … Continue reading
FSIP has been remanufacturing electronics used in electric vehicles for over 45 years. It all started when a customer walked in with a controller we hadn’t seen before, and asked if we could repair it. Our expertise was with electronics … Continue reading
The GE Handset is a multi-functional tool to be used with the LX, ZX, and SX Series GE solid-state controls. This handset will allow authorized personnel to perform many functions on GE motor controllers such as assisting in troubleshooting, adjusting … Continue reading
In 2010 FSIP acquired the rights to manufacture GE parts and controllers for electric vehicles, which included the GE contactors. We transitioned over to marking all GE contactors with our logo. Although the logo has changed, the product continues to … Continue reading
In September of 2013, Flight Systems Industrial Products (FSIP) established a Community Outreach Committee. Our goal in starting this committee was to identify ways for FSIP and its employees to give back to Carlisle and surrounding communities. The Community Outreach … Continue reading
Flight Systems Industrial Product’s dedication to zero-defect remanufacturing of electric vehicle controls, battery chargers, joysticks, displays, etc. has made them a benchmark “Green” business in the Central PA area. The company’s commitment to the R3 concept starts with the alliances … Continue reading