- 2017 Customer Service Week
- We’re ISO Certified…
- FSIP Acquires ARS Solutions, LLC
- The History of FSIP…
- Lead-Acid Battery Restoration
- Club Car 101887901 Controller
- Golf Cart Motors – More Speed & Torque
- Happy Holidays!
- Xtender Battery Regenerator
- FSIP Named Distributor by Delta-Q Technologies
- Why do motor controllers fail?
- New Zapi 16 Handset!
- Golf Car Motor Webinar
- Xtender Battery Restoration Technology
- SMARTUP Battery Monitor
- Golf Cart Conversion Kit Webinar
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Golf Cart Conversion Kits
- FSIP’s General Electronic Repair Program
- Forklift Conversion Kits
- GREEN6 Power Module Based Charger
- USB Charger for Golf Carts!
- Golf Cart Product Training
- Free Tech Support From FSIP
- A Day in the Life of a Control at FSIP…
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Customer Spotlight: K1 Speed
- New GREEN6 3-Phase Battery Charger!
- The Truth About Battery Regeneration
- Using a Curtis Handset with your Golf Cart
- Using Knock-Off Contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Eastern Lift Truck Company
- Remanufacturing For Your Floor Machine Controls and Chargers…
- Check out the NEW ChargePlus!
- Why Stock Multiple Chargers?
- FSIP’s Enhanced Warranty
- Golf Cart Battery Chargers: Transformer Vs. High-Frequency
- Need something repaired that is not in our remanufacturing program?
- New Universal Replacement Golf Cart Charger!
- Troubleshooting SCR Panels Made Easy
- Keeping up with the Joneses – Custom Golf Carts
- Revive your Batteries – Revive your Profits
- The GE LX Handset…your questions answered.
- DC-DC Converters
- Are you using knock-off contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Golf Cart Services
- FSIP At The Battery Show
- FSIP in the Community
- 10 Ways to Keep Winter from Winning
- FSIP is Eco-Friendly by Design
- Sevcon Certified Remanufactured Controls
- Our Commitment To You
- FSIP is proud of its Carlisle Heritage!
- Load Testing….and Replicating Real Life Conditions
- About your Golf Cart Solenoid
- Training Classes For Forklift Technicians
- Curtis Certified Service
- In-Depth Testing Process
- Selling Your Cores: Your Questions Answered
- More Torque More Power – Golf Cart Conversion Kits
Category Archives: Test Equipment
Batteries can be one of the largest expenditures for businesses with electric vehicles designed to keep the operations moving. Wouldn’t it be great to understand how the batteries are being used each day, to see if there are opportunities to … Continue reading
Here at FSIP, we are proud to offer our customers free technical support. Our Quality Department is fully staffed to assist you, and we provide several methods for you to get your questions answered. We offer a live chat through … Continue reading
Did you ever wonder what your control has to go through to be remanufactured? After you have shipped your control to us, and it is received by our shipping department, they carefully unpack the box, check to see if it … Continue reading
How often do you spend hours diagnosing issues on your electric vehicle? Luckily there is a device that can help you save time on Curtis controllers. The Curtis 1313K-3301 handset has the capability of monitoring vehicles performance, and it reads the … Continue reading
Did you know that FSIP can save you money on the controls and battery chargers that are used on many of the popular floor machines manufactured by Tennant-Nobles, Nilfisk-Advance, Karcher-Windsor, Tomcat, Minuteman and Clarke? Many of the controls, displays and … Continue reading
FSIP has been remanufacturing electronics used in electric vehicles for over 45 years. It all started when a customer walked in with a controller we hadn’t seen before, and asked if we could repair it. Our expertise was with electronics … Continue reading
…with the Handyman Component Tester The Handyman Component Tester (FSIP Model 269) represents a giant step forward in portable test equipment. It works in conjunction with your present voltmeter and greatly enhances testing capabilities. The Handyman enables you to test … Continue reading
Looking for a new revenue stream or to save money on new battery purchases? The latest technology in lead-acid battery restoration could provide the answer. The Xtender Regenerator offers an easy, user-friendly interface for programing the machine to regenerate all … Continue reading
The GE Handset is a multi-functional tool to be used with the LX, ZX, and SX Series GE solid-state controls. This handset will allow authorized personnel to perform many functions on GE motor controllers such as assisting in troubleshooting, adjusting … Continue reading
In the early 1990’s FSIP began remanufacturing Sevcon controls. In the year 2012, Sevcon named FSIP as Sevcon Certified Service Center authorized to remanufacture and repair out-of-warranty Sevcon controllers. Since then, aftermarket customers have been benefiting from FSIP’s outstanding technical … Continue reading