- Golf Car Need A Boost?
- S.P.E. Chargers
- Smart Discharger & Battery Monitoring System (BMS) Kit
- Core Purchasing
- Battery Monitoring System (BMS)
- Battery Maintenance Catalog
- ChargePlus Universal Battery Charger
- Sulfation: Archenemy of Lead-acid Batteries
- Commercial Dry Steam Cleaner
- DisChargePlus Battery Discharger
- Lead-Acid Battery Maintenance
- FSIP Celebrates 50 Years!
- FSIP’s new store!
- Get To Know Your Lead-Acid Batteries Through Load Testing
- New FSIP Company Video!
- New 2018 Product Overview
- FSIP Now Remanufactures Inmotion Steer Motors
- Flight Systems Industrial Products Receives Industry Award
- 2017 Customer Service Week
- We’re ISO Certified…
- FSIP Acquires ARS Solutions, LLC
- The History of FSIP…
- Lead-Acid Battery Restoration
- Club Car 101887901 Controller
- Golf Cart Motors – More Speed & Torque
- Happy Holidays!
- Xtender Battery Regenerator
- FSIP Named Distributor by Delta-Q Technologies
- Why do motor controllers fail?
- New Zapi 16 Handset!
- Golf Car Motor Webinar
- Xtender Battery Restoration Technology
- SMARTUP Battery Monitor
- Golf Cart Conversion Kit Webinar
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Golf Cart Conversion Kits
- FSIP’s General Electronic Repair Program
- Forklift Conversion Kits
- GREEN6 Power Module Based Charger
- USB Charger for Golf Carts!
- Golf Cart Product Training
- Free Tech Support From FSIP
- A Day in the Life of a Control at FSIP…
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Customer Spotlight: K1 Speed
- New GREEN6 3-Phase Battery Charger!
- The Truth About Battery Regeneration
- Using a Curtis Handset with your Golf Cart
- Using Knock-Off Contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Eastern Lift Truck Company
- Remanufacturing For Your Floor Machine Controls and Chargers…
- Check out the NEW ChargePlus!
- Why Stock Multiple Chargers?
- FSIP’s Enhanced Warranty
- Golf Cart Battery Chargers: Transformer Vs. High-Frequency
- Need something repaired that is not in our remanufacturing program?
- New Universal Replacement Golf Cart Charger!
- Troubleshooting SCR Panels Made Easy
- Keeping up with the Joneses – Custom Golf Carts
- Revive your Batteries – Revive your Profits
Category Archives: forklift
If you aren’t using GE Original Contactors, you may be losing money, and here’s why! Call 1-800-333-1194 to order!
Eastern Lift Truck Co. is a leading authorized material handling equipment dealer in the United States and has been in business for almost 45 years. They offer a large variety of equipment such as forklifts, lift trucks, aerial equipment, golf … Continue reading
Do you want to enhance your warranty on remanufactured controls from FSIP? Ask about Reman Extra! All controls remanufactured by FSIP come with a comprehensive one-year warranty. This warranty covers the entire unit, not only the components that have been … Continue reading
FSIP has been remanufacturing electronics used in electric vehicles for over 45 years. It all started when a customer walked in with a controller we hadn’t seen before, and asked if we could repair it. Our expertise was with electronics … Continue reading
…with the Handyman Component Tester The Handyman Component Tester (FSIP Model 269) represents a giant step forward in portable test equipment. It works in conjunction with your present voltmeter and greatly enhances testing capabilities. The Handyman enables you to test … Continue reading
Looking for a new revenue stream or to save money on new battery purchases? The latest technology in lead-acid battery restoration could provide the answer. The Xtender Regenerator offers an easy, user-friendly interface for programing the machine to regenerate all … Continue reading
The GE Handset is a multi-functional tool to be used with the LX, ZX, and SX Series GE solid-state controls. This handset will allow authorized personnel to perform many functions on GE motor controllers such as assisting in troubleshooting, adjusting … Continue reading
A DC-DC converter is a discrete solid state device that converts DC voltage from one level to another. The ability to do so becomes interestingly handy primarily when adding accessories to electric vehicles. For instance if you had a golf … Continue reading
In 2010 FSIP acquired the rights to manufacture GE parts and controllers for electric vehicles, which included the GE contactors. We transitioned over to marking all GE contactors with our logo. Although the logo has changed, the product continues to … Continue reading