- The History of FSIP…
- Lead-Acid Battery Restoration
- Club Car 101887901 Controller
- Golf Cart Motors – More Speed & Torque
- Happy Holidays!
- Xtender Battery Regenerator
- FSIP Named Distributor by Delta-Q Technologies
- Why do motor controllers fail?
- New Zapi 16 Handset!
- Golf Car Motor Webinar
- Xtender Battery Restoration Technology
- SMARTUP Battery Monitor
- Golf Cart Conversion Kit Webinar
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Golf Cart Conversion Kits
- FSIP’s General Electronic Repair Program
- Forklift Conversion Kits
- GREEN6 Power Module Based Charger
- USB Charger for Golf Carts!
- Meet Our Xtender Team
- Golf Cart Product Training
- Free Tech Support From FSIP
- A Day in the Life of a Control at FSIP…
- Manufacturing Services from FSIP
- Customer Spotlight: K1 Speed
- New GREEN6 3-Phase Battery Charger!
- The Truth About Battery Regeneration
- Using a Curtis Handset with your Golf Cart
- Using Knock-Off Contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Eastern Lift Truck Company
- Remanufacturing For Your Floor Machine Controls and Chargers…
- Check out the NEW ChargePlus!
- Why Stock Multiple Chargers?
- FSIP’s Enhanced Warranty
- Golf Cart Battery Chargers: Transformer Vs. High-Frequency
- Need something repaired that is not in our remanufacturing program?
- New Universal Replacement Golf Cart Charger!
- Troubleshooting SCR Panels Made Easy
- Keeping up with the Joneses – Custom Golf Carts
- Revive your Batteries – Revive your Profits
- The GE LX Handset…your questions answered.
- DC-DC Converters
- Are you using knock-off contactors?
- Customer Spotlight: Golf Cart Services
- FSIP At The Battery Show
- FSIP in the Community
- 10 Ways to Keep Winter from Winning
- FSIP is Eco-Friendly by Design
- Sevcon Certified Remanufactured Controls
- Our Commitment To You
- FSIP is proud of its Carlisle Heritage!
- Load Testing….and Replicating Real Life Conditions
- About your Golf Cart Solenoid
- Training Classes For Forklift Technicians
- Curtis Certified Service
- In-Depth Testing Process
- Selling Your Cores: Your Questions Answered
- More Torque More Power – Golf Cart Conversion Kits
- Your Control and FSIP’s Remanufacturing Process
- We’re ISO Certified
Category Archives: Charger
Flight Systems Industrial Products has been named as a distributor for new Delta-Q battery chargers. Delta-Q manufactures high frequency industrial battery chargers for lead acid and lithium-ion batteries. FSIP is now stocking the popular Delta-Q Quiq series and IC650 chargers. … Continue reading
Batteries can be one of the largest expenditures for businesses with electric vehicles designed to keep the operations moving. Wouldn’t it be great to understand how the batteries are being used each day, to see if there are opportunities to … Continue reading
The GREEN6 charger from FSIP offers a long list of features that make it the perfect charger for forklifts, large pallet jacks and other material handling vehicles. The UL-listed GREEN6 charger is a power module based, high-frequency, 3-phase charger that … Continue reading
Do your customers dislike being out of touch when they are on the golf course? Do they like to listen to music or need directions when tooling around town? Now you can offer them just what they need! Our USB … Continue reading
Here at FSIP, we are proud to offer our customers free technical support. Our Quality Department is fully staffed to assist you, and we provide several methods for you to get your questions answered. We offer a live chat through … Continue reading
by Matt Potter, Application Specialist at FSIP In December of 2014 FSIP began selling a machine which effectively regenerates lead acid based batteries. This has stirred up quite a bit of interest, as I am sure you can imagine the … Continue reading
Did you know that FSIP can save you money on the controls and battery chargers that are used on many of the popular floor machines manufactured by Tennant-Nobles, Nilfisk-Advance, Karcher-Windsor, Tomcat, Minuteman and Clarke? Many of the controls, displays and … Continue reading
The ultimate replacement battery charger for Club Car, E-Z-GO and Yamaha golf carts! Start a charge cycle as low as 2 volts! Call 1-800-333-1194 to order! Volume Discounts Available!
A battery’s performance is only as good as its charger. Over 50% of battery problems are caused not by the battery itself, but by wrong or insufficient charging. A proper charging regime is based on battery technology, temperature, state of charge … Continue reading